The topic orientated special interest groups steer all related sub-groups and summarize their outcome. They give the overlaying structure for the regional groups and all work is done locally.
There is a widespread portfolio of topics covered:
- Foundations of informatics
- Artificial intelligence
- Informatics and Life Science
- Software technology
- Database- and information-systems
- Technical informatics
- Graphic data processing
- Business informatics
- Informatics in law and public administration
- Informatics and education / didactics of informatics
- Informatics and society
- Security - protection and reliability
If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.